We are extremely excited to welcome you back Monday, June 15. To make your first day a great experience, please read this email carefully.
- When you walk in the front door, you must have your temperature taken by our staff.
- The first time you enter, you must complete a waiver.
- Members, both adults and children over two, will be required to wear facial masks while in the lobby and hallways.
- Members will be expected to practice social distancing at the Front Desk while other members are being helped by the staff.
- Per CDC regulations, we are asking members not to congregate in groups in the building but are offering the use of the pergola.
Y Wee Care
- Y Wee Care, our free babysitting service for when you exercise in our building, will be operating at 50 percent capacity, 1 staff person per 3 children. Parents will be limited to 50-minute time slots so staff have 10 minutes to sanitize the room between each group. Y Wee care is reservation-only. Reservations can be made this week by calling 717-334-9171 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Click here for more information on YWee Care.Aquatics
- Lap swimmers are limited to three per lane.
- The whirlpool is limited to four people.
- The water fountain on the pool deck is closed, please bring your own bottle. It can be filled using the bottle-filling stations located in our hallway.
- Swim lessons and water fitness classes will begin in July.Fitness center
- Mats and yoga blocks have been removed from the facility because guidelines state the porous material is a potential liability. Members are encouraged to bring their own. A limited number of mats will be for sale at our front desk.
- Members are required to wipe down equipment before and after each use. If one of our many sanitation stations is empty, please see the fitness attendant and he or she will be happy to refill it.
- We ask for members’ patience when accessing equipment in the Fitness center, as staff work to keep items clean.
- Classes must practice social distancing and participants must thoroughly clean equipment after each use. We are finalizing our class schedules and will post on ywcagettysburg.org when they are available.Memberships
- Please stop by the Front Desk to check the status of your account. We will add on any time that was lost from your membership during the closure at that time.
- Please practice social distancing while waiting to be helped at the front desk and while speaking to our staff, please stand behind the plexiglass shields.
- If you are not a member, we encourage you to check us out!Ragged Edge II
Ragged Edge II, located inside the YWCA, will reopen Monday, June 22 with temporary limited hours of 9 a.m. to noon.
Thank you very much for your patience. For more information on what the YWCA has to offer, including operating hours, visit our website at www.ywcagettysburg.org.
Our Service Desk is open this week from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Please feel free to visit our facility or call our front desk if you need any assistance.
We very much look forward to greeting you next week.
For more information, click here to view to our YWCA Business Safety Plan.
– YWCA Management Team