page includes important updates regarding your YWCA. Check this page for upcoming events, closures and class cancellations. Please bookmark this page for quick access.
Current Class Cancellations
- Gym floor update-
High levels of moisture on the gym floor have pushed back the expected completion date, the seal coating and painting is being delayed until moisture levels are retested on Sept. 24th. Consequently, the gym will remained closed and all activities are cancelled. October gymnastic classes will begin the week of October 22nd. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- September 20th: Jen’s 9:30 A.M. Yoga Fit & 11:00 A.M. S.T.A.Y. classes are cancelled.
- Due to gym floor maintenance there will not be evening gymnastics in September. Classes will resume the week of October 22nd.
- Masters Swim Practice Cancelled for September 20th.
- Colleen’s 6:00PM Raising the Bar and 6:30 PM Zumba Classes are cancelled September 20th.
Long Term Cancellations:
- The Sunday morning spin class will be cancelled during the summer. The class will resume in the fall.
- The Saturday morning spin class has been cancelled until further notice.
- The Wednesday and Friday noon Zumba classes are cancelled until further notice.
Upcoming Spa Closure Dates & Times:
Spa will be closed from 9AM-1PM on Tuesdays:
September 18; October 2, 16, & 30
Want to receive YWCA alerts? Click here!