The spa is kept at 102°F. The swimming pool is kept at 82°F. We have a 25 meter pool. The spa hours are Monday through Friday 6AM-10PM; Saturday 8AM-4:30PM; Sunday 10AM-4:30PM. Use of the indoor pool and spa outside of these hours is prohibited.
News & Notices
- Outdoor Pool Open, Daily pool hours are 12pm – 8pm (4 lap lanes)
- June 8th & 29th – Pool & Spa Closed until 1pm
Open Swim Schedules
July 1-26, Indoor Pool Open Swim Schedule
|6am-10am||6am-8:30am||6am-10am||6am-8:30am||6-10am||8:00am - 4:30pm||10:00am - 4:30pm|
Lap Swim Schedules
July 1-26, Indoor Lap Swim Schedule
|Monday||# of Lanes||Tuesday||# of Lanes||Wednesday||# of Lanes||Thursday||# of Lanes||Friday||# of Lanes|
|10am-12:30pm||1||8:30am-10:40am||2||10am-12:30pm||1||8:30am-10:40am||2||10am-11pm & 11:30pm-12:30pm||2|
Outdoor Pool Swim Lesson Schedule
Outdoor Pool Water Fitness Schedule
(2 lap lanes)
(2 lap lanes)
Swimming Pool Rules and Etiquette
Welcome all members and community guests to our pool. For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, we ask that you all abide by the following rules. Failure to do so may result in the suspension of your pool privileges.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. The adult must remain in the pool area with the child.
- Infants and toddlers must wear a swim diaper if not potty trained; diapers must be changed in the locker rooms.
- Please shower before entering the pool and between pool and spa use. User’s good hygiene is essential in keeping our pool and spa clean and operational.
- Please use good judgement in choosing your swim wear so as to not offend other swimmers.
- Please consult a physician before beginning any form of exercise.
- Please do not talk to the Lifeguard unnecessarily, as it distracts them from watching other swimmers.
- Aquatics staff has the final say for all rules; please comply with their direction at all times. Only those who have demonstrated their swimming ability to the lifeguard’s satisfaction will be permitted in the deep water.
- Equipment is to be used for its intended purpose. Some equipment is for instructional or adult use only.
- Flotation devices may not be substituted for swimming ability in deep water.
- No diving in shallow water.
- Jump in only from the ends of the pool; the ends are nearest to the locker rooms and the starting blocks.
- The starting blocks are for swim team and instructional use only.
- Lap lanes are for lap swimming only. Lap lanes must be shared and circle swimming is required when there are more than 2 swimmers in each lane.
- Do not hang on lane lines.
- Foul language and improper behavior will not be tolerated in the pool, spa, or locker room areas.
- Food and beverages (except water bottles) are not permitted in the pool, or spa.
- Glass is not permitted in the pool, spa, or locker room areas.
- No running at any time.
- If you have had diarrhea in the past two weeks, please stay out of the pool and spa for two weeks.
Spa Rules and Etiquette
- Spa users must be at least 18 years old.
- Please shower before entering spa.
- Pregnant women and people with blood pressure problems or heart problems must consult their doctor before using the spa.
- Do not submerge your head in the spa.
- Improper behavior in the spa will not be permitted.
- Remaining in the spa for longer than 15 minutes may be dangerous to your health.