Join our YW Masters of Adams County!
Our U.S. Masters Swimming program appropriately challenges beginner to competitive swimmers by improving stroke technique. Whether you are a traditional competitive master’s swimmer, an open water swimmer, a triathlete, or you just want to swim for fun, this program is for you! Not only is swimming a life skill, but this program will help you develop a healthier lifestyle through swimming, build friendships through our members, and grow by meeting your personal fitness goals.
This program is free for YWCA members, we only ask that you register with USMS (United States Masters Swimming). Our Masters Coach will assist you in getting registered.
Benefits of the Program:
- Opportunity to participate in USMS workouts with a sanctioned swimming group
- Stay active and build a healthier lifestyle
- Meet friends, participate in events, and reach your personal swimming goals
- Opportunities to compete locally or nationally in pool, open-water, clinics, and fitness challenge events
- Ability to track and record your fitness progress and goals
- Subscription to SWIMMER magazine, member e-newsletter, and access to lots of materials on the USMS website
Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00pm – 6:00pm (Swim Season Practice Hours)
Masters practices are taught by a certified US Masters Swimming Coach.
Coach Contact Information
Coach Carol Miller
Level 3, U.S. Masters Swimming Coach
2021 USMS Swim Meets
We do not currently have any meets planned due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please check back with us soon!
For More Information…
Contact our Aquatics Director, Mark Rivera, at (717-334-9171 ext. 129) or by email at email@example.com for more information.