Attention all visitors and YWCA staff
• If you have visited Italy, China, Japan, South Korea of Iran we ask that you self-quarantine for 14 days.
• If you have been out of the country and have any of the following symptoms: fever, shortness of breath or cough, please see your healthcare provider.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping the YW community safe.
What is the YWCA doing in response to COVID-19?
The YWCA Gettysburg & Adams County would like to share with you the steps we’re taking to help protect the health and safety of our customers and associates, which is always our top priority.
• Our housekeeping and sanitization efforts have been greatly expanded.
• We’re closely monitoring local and national reports on the evolving impact of COVID-19 and, based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization and applicable public health agencies,
• We’re frequently disinfecting often-touched surfaces such as door handles, countertops, keypads, restroom surfaces, turn stile, we will be putting antibacterial wipes in the fitness for members to wipe down all equipment before or after their workout, we will have wipes at different areas of the building for your protection and changing our hand sanitizer to alcohol base hand sanitizer.
Thankfully, as of now, we’re not aware of any our employees or members contracting COVID-19. We have instructed staff who may develop symptoms or come into contact with infected individuals to stay home and follow the CDC’s instructions.
At this time, all of our YWCA is open for business during its regular hours to meet the needs of our members.
The situation is being monitored constantly. If necessary, updates will be posted throughout the building and on ywcagettysburg.org.