Your YWCA rec pass membership includes all of the following:
- Fitness center: 65 cardio and weight training machines, sauna, free weights, and separate circuit training room–voted Best Fitness Center in Gettysburg for 7 years running!
- Unlimited group exercise classes: shape up by choosing from more than 30 classes offered each week including Zumba, yoga, pilates, and more
- Indoor heated pool and whirlpool: 25-meter heated indoor pool with lap lanes; 12-person whirlpool
- Unlimited water fitness classes: low-impact exercise for all fitness levels: arthritis, deep water, cardio, strength, stretching and water yoga
- 2 indoor racquetball courts: racquet and ball use included
- Unlimited cycle classes: a fast-paced indoor ride
- Successful Start package: includes consultations and a personal training session to get you started on the right foot
- How-to clinics: learn from a personal trainer how to properly use YW equipment to target abs, legs, shoulders, arms, chest and back
- Gymnasium: play basketball, volleyball, and more
- Discount guest passes:bring a friend with you for $2 less than the regular rate
- Free guest passes with purchase of annual membership: five with individual membership and 10 with family membership
- Deepest discounts on fee-based programs: swim lessons, karate, massage, reflexology, and more!
- Includes basic membership benefits as listed below
A YWCA Basic membership includes:
- First-tier discounts on youth and adult programs and sports, massage, reflexology
- Child care (prerequisite for child enrichment program enrollment and TLC usage)
- Voting privileges for women 15 and older in annual board of director elections and changes to the bylaws
- Does not give access to the facility unless you are participating in class.
For more, see our Member Guide, which includes guidelines, policies, and other information about your YW membership.