Your YWCA rec pass membership includes all of the following:
- Fitness center: 65 cardio and weight training machines, sauna, free weights, and separate circuit training room–voted Best Fitness Center in Gettysburg for 7 years running!
- Unlimited group exercise classes: shape up by choosing from more than 30 classes offered each week including Zumba, yoga, pilates, and more
- Indoor heated pool and whirlpool: 25-meter heated indoor pool with lap lanes; 12-person whirlpool
- Unlimited water fitness classes: low-impact exercise for all fitness levels: arthritis, deep water, cardio, strength, stretching and water yoga
- 2 indoor racquetball courts: racquet and ball use included
- Unlimited cycle classes: a fast-paced indoor ride
- Successful Start package: includes consultations and a personal training session to get you started on the right foot
- Gymnasium: play basketball, volleyball, and more
- Discount guest passes:bring a friend with you for $2 less than the regular rate
- Free guest passes with purchase of annual membership: five with individual membership and 10 with family membership
- Deepest discounts on fee-based programs: swim lessons, karate, massage, and more!
- Includes basic membership benefits as listed below
A YWCA Basic membership includes:
- First-tier discounts on youth and adult programs and sports, massage, reflexology
- Child care (prerequisite for child enrichment program enrollment and TLC usage)
- Does not give access to the facility unless you are participating in class.
For more, see our New Member Guide, which includes guidelines, policies, and other information about your YW membership.