Join our YW Masters of Adams County!
Our U.S. Masters Swimming program appropriately challenges beginner to competitive swimmers by improving stroke technique. Whether you are a traditional competitive master’s swimmer, an open water swimmer, a triathlete, or you just want to swim for fun, this program is for you! Not only is swimming a life skill, but this program will help you develop a healthier lifestyle through swimming, build friendships through our members, and grow by meeting your personal fitness goals.
This program is free for YWCA members, we only ask that you register with USMS (United States Masters Swimming). Our Masters Coach will assist you in getting registered.
Benefits of the Program:
- Opportunity to participate in USMS workouts with a sanctioned swimming group
- Stay active and build a healthier lifestyle
- Meet friends, participate in events, and reach your personal swimming goals
- Opportunities to compete locally or nationally in pool, open-water, clinics, and fitness challenge events
- Ability to track and record your fitness progress and goals
- Subscription to SWIMMER magazine, member e-newsletter, and access to lots of materials on the USMS website
Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:00pm – 6:00pm (Swim Season Practice Hours)
Masters practices are taught by a certified US Masters Swimming Coach.
Coach Contact Information
Coach Carol Miller
Level 3, U.S. Masters Swimming Coach
2020 USMS Swim Meets
We will not be hosting any swim meets in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please check back with us in 2021!
For More Information…
Contact our Aquatics Director, Mark Mellon, at (717-334-9171 ext. 129) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.